A beach-shack-inspired ray of sunshine.
Turtle Bay is coming to Croydon and bringing us sunshine on a plate as they serve us up a vibrant and delicious Caribbean dining and drinking experience.
If you’ve ever been to a Turtle Bay, then you’ll know what we’re excited about – cocktails, good music and great food. Lively and colourful, their mission is to capture the spirit of celebration that the Caribbean is famed for around the globe – making customers happy by delivering joyous food, wicked drinks and a fun, relaxed atmosphere.
It will be a great addition to Croydon, providing 50 new jobs and a new bold and bright spot to meet and dine with friends and family, seating over 160 people.
So what exactly can you expect?
- Rich and explosive Caribbean dishes – ‘Cutters’ which are perfect for sharing, ‘The Jerk BBQ Pit’ (which is exactly as fiery as it sounds), ‘One Pots’ (rich, slowly simmered and uniquely Caribbean) or Lunch and Light. Signature dishes include their famous Jerk Chicken and Curry Goat.
- Awesome decor – oil drum lampshades, reclaimed wood and chequer-plate and disused speaker
- Outside dining for those long summer nights – alongside a stunning ‘island hut’ bar, there’ll be outside dining and a vibrant, open ‘street kitchen’
- Cocktails, cocktails, and more cocktails – with a menu of more than 40 Caribbean rums to choose from, all used to create a cocktail list that’s as cool and credible as you’d expect from a culture that brought us Bob Marley
- Happy hours – from 11.30am – 7pm and then starting up again at 10pm! This makes it the happiest happy hour in town with ALL of their cocktails available at 241 during that time – it’s a must for cocktail lovers and rum enthusiasts all week long.
Right in the heart of Croydon on the High Street, Turtle Bay is set to open its doors on Sunday 29th January.
This is fuss-free soul food for individuals that love, and live, to eat!
We are delighted to have been invited to the pre-launch. Follow us on Instagram to see our snaps from the night @croydonfoodies